|Job/Intern Title: *||
Graphic Design Intern
|Type of Work: *||
|Job/Internship Description: *|
|LGBTea.com is an online start-up company catering to the LGBT community.
We need candidates that are in school, or recent graduates, and possess the following and/or can do the following tasks:
The Graphic Designer will conceptualize, design and produce materials such as:
Knowledge of the Ecommerce Platform Shopify is a plus but not required.
|Name of Contact: *||George Markakis|
|Phone: *||(609) 332-2309|
Job/Intern Title: Graphic Design Paid Internship in Prepress for Commercial Print Production
Type of Work: Internship
Company/Organization: Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc.
- Construct and modify files that have originated in source applications such as Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, In-Design and Acrobat as well as incorporate materials from other applications
- Correct issues such as fonts, colors, layers and object overlap
- Prepare digital and physical proofs as requested by sales team and customers
Why consider this for summer and/or fall?
- grow your resume with valuable work experience
- grow your pockets with a paid position
- Flexible scheduling during school year with more hours available during breaks
- Work closely with a versatile, innovative & lively group including other KSC students and recent graduates
- Initial paid opportunity is for one semester but previous interns have extended into additional semesters, breaks, or full-time positions following graduation. Current 1st-year & sophomore students encouraged to apply.
- EIM is a drug-free workplace
Name of Contact: Human Resources
Phone: (603) 357-1459
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group
Company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Duration of this internship would be Mid-March – June. Our marketing department produces quality work for 600+ real estate agents, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern will be working in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Adobe Design programs, web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Name of Contact: Melissa Lake
Phone: (603) 283-1914
Job/Intern Title: Internship for Cultural Heritage
Type of Work: Internship
Company/Organization: Historical Society of Cheshire County
We are looking for someone to design flyers for some of our 2016 educational programs, special events, and exhibits. Work can be done from home but the internship requires weekly check-ins with staff.
What kinds of programs are we doing? Think… film series, worms, wattle fences, gnomes vs. pink flamingos, Native Americans for preschoolers, pop up museums, and women farmers!
Intern must have their own design program and equipment and a flare for balancing the past and present.
The Historical Society of Cheshire County is a nonprofit organization located on Main Street in Keene (across the street from the KSC campus) dedicated to collecting, preserving, and communicating the history of Cheshire County, NH.
Name of Contact: Jennifer Carroll
Phone: (603) 352-1895
Job/Intern Title: Graphic Design Intern
Type of Work: Internship
Company/Organization: C*Fit (www.getcfit.com)
Create marketing material for an existing fitness and nutrition company! C*Fit is a wellness brand that is looking to make a positive impact in the world by inspiring women to become their best selves. We need YOU to be apart of this process by developing infographics for blog posts, online videos, and social media venues, as well as, a new LOGO that will be used on the new website as well as on marketing material (which will be sold on the website). If you want to make difference in the world through your creative work, please apply! It will be an amazing resume builder and you’ll be able to say that you were part of the start up process for a successful fitness and nutrition company!
Name of Contact: Caitlin Croteau
Phone: (603) 209-0311
Company/Organization: Keene State Dining Services – Sodexo
Position Description: Graphic Design Intern
Role of Graphic Design Intern:
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary role is to support the marketing of Keene State Dining Services promotions by:
• Supporting the on-site campus dining team in the process of planning, designing and publishing promotional content for Keene State Dining Services
• Providing input to inspire creative ideas and guide the implementation of the resulting promotional campaigns.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for:
• Becoming knowledgeable about Dining Services’ events and promotions.
• Design of promotional print and web materials for programs, promotions and activities.
• Researching and securing images for promotion.
• Review any and all media placements to ensure accuracy and content.
More information and online application: http://sodexo.balancetrak.com/lists/626/jobdescription.aspx?q=kJAKT9NCWdRXHBbjia9djwfBjjqZ3V4zPna0I6AJUNreSgr1h8ivFeEJMA4vx%2frE1%2bzCi2Rmf4M%3d
Name of Contact: Rebecca Hunt
Phone: (603) 358-2653
Job/Internship Description: *
I would like to have a couple of hand drawn pictures, using internet pictures and icons to use in advertising and promotion of a business.
The drawings will be done in black and white with some elements popping out with the business colors.
These drawings would need to be complete including revisions within a week or so
Please include your pricing
Name of Contact * Julie McNamee
Email * email@example.com
Phone Number * (774) 696-1488